Finding Loans – Loan Brokers
NiceHead Loans is a relatively new loan broker that cooperates with the well-known loan broker RiteMark Lending. Or co-operation might be a little underestimating since the loan amounts and maturities are the same as the loan requirements, and they cooperate with the same banks and credit companies as RiteMark Lending, but this just shows that Letting Loans is a very excellent loan intermediary, just like Reading.
About the service in brief
- Loan amount: $10,000 – 600,000.
- Payment period: 1 – 15 years
- Money in the account: It takes 2 – 5 business days until the loan ends up in your bank account if you choose a lender who offers signing with BankID, otherwise it will take a few days extra.
- Interest: Annual interest rate 2.95 – 29.95% (except for a partner who has a maximum interest rate of 39., 50%)
- Fees: Search Loan service is free. Whether the loan has a setup fee or not depends on the lender you choose.
- UC: Finding Loans only takes a single credit report.
- BankID / e-credentials: It depends on which bank you choose to borrow from.
- Extension of loans: Depends on the bank, but often include amortization-free months that extend the loan.
- Opening hours: Monday – Thursday 08: 00-20: 00, Friday 09: 00-17: 00 and Saturday & Sunday 10: 00-14: 00.
- Owner: RiteMark Lending AB, which also owns RiteMark Lending.
- Income requirement: $110,000 / year for private loans over $30,000. $100,000 / year for smaller loans.
- Age limit: 18 years
- Loans with payment notes: Yes, for private loans up to $150,000.
- Other: You must have a permanent employment, temporary employment, project employment, self-employed or other income from employment, or pension. Be registered in Sweden.
Why turn here?
There are several benefits to applying for NiceHead Loans:
- The banks are forced to compete for your loan application, which contributes to a cheap loan.
- You can borrow money if you have payment notes even if you can borrow a maximum of $150,000 at that time. The requirements for borrowing money if you have remarks is that you must not have had any debtors’ debts during the past six months, you must earn at least $10,000 / month and been written in Sweden for at least 1 year.
- NiceHead Loan’s website may be a little stripped down, but all important info is clearly stated.
- They only take a credit report on you even though they send your application to a number of banks. If you apply for a personal loan directly from several banks, each bank receives information and it does not always look good.
Which banks does NiceHead Loan cooperate with?
NiceHead Loans has the same business partners as RiteMark Lending, because although NiceHead loans mean that they only cooperate with RiteMark Lending, NiceHead Loans is more or less just a new brand owned by RiteMark Lending AB. Of course, it doesn’t matter because RiteMark Lending is a good price squeezer when it comes to private loans. Both large and small banks must compete for you, which means you can get a very good interest rate in the end.
Seriously, we feel that it really doesn’t matter if you apply for a loan from NiceHead Loan or RiteMark Lending since they are basically the same company. Both brands are good and they are good at getting sensible loans. Here’s what our final review of NiceHead Loan looks like:
- The positive: Collaborates with a large number of banks and credit companies, providing both breadth and depth. You can borrow up to $150,000 even if you have payment notes. Quite low income requirement. Like all other loan intermediaries, NiceHead Loans only takes one UC despite many banks taking part in your application.
- The negative: Their highest interest rate is a bit high. You have to wait for your loan for quite some time. If you use BankID and are lucky it may take 3 days until you get the money but without BankID it may take 5 – 10 days, but this is in itself quite normal with most loan intermediaries.